Food Walks in India
We offer food walks in a number of cities across India. Each region in India has a different culture and cuisine and these food walks are a great way of discovering the major as well as subtle aspects in one fun filled day tour package. These are a great way to enhance your India experience and can be taken alongside almost any other sightseeing tour.
In these food walks, the guests get to taste most of must eat local food items from the top food joints of the city. In addition to food tasting the guests also get to visit some less explored corners of the city which most tourists usually miss. As of now, we are offering these food walks in New Delhi, Jaipur, Udaipur, Mumbai, Jodhpur, Kerala and are launching them in a few other cities in near future.
Some features of the food walks are:
- DURATION: Average duration is 6 hours. We offer 2, 4 and 9 hours options in select cities.
- CUSTOMISABLE: These food walks can be customised to suit dietary preferences of guests like vegetarian food or dairy free and so on.
- TRANSPORT: Complementary pickup and drop from hotels is provided.
- FOOD: Depending upon the city and duration of tour chosen, the guests may taste 12 to 30 dishes in a single day. Meals are also included.
- SIGHTSEEING: In addition to food, the guests also have the opportunity to visit some offbeat places and see some sights and experience the city like a local.
- GUIDES : The food guides are well educated, have a deep understanding of the food, city and do their best to help you enjoy your day.
- ADD ON: The food walks can be made even more enjoyable by addition of following add ons in select cities:
- Professional photographer to take your pictures during the food walk.
- Tea tasting.
- Introductory class for use of spices.
- Shopping excursion.
- A local professional chef to lead your food walk.
Customer Reviews from Tripadvisor:
The dream tour you imagine, at least mine, with backalley restaurants and foodstands that serve very good food and a guide that takes you through it all with a lot of knowledge of food and a warm personality.
Worth every rupie and more.
“good food and travel”
A great way to explore India and enjoy the awesome food at same time. The food walk in Rajasthan was a thing to remember. There was lots of good food and great sites which made this part the best one of our vacation.
Contact us using the contact form or email info @indiafoodtour.in for more information or to book a food walk with us.