Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour
The famous Golden triangle tour of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur is one of our more popular tour packages in India. It’s a perfect choice for tourists looking forward to explore some of the major historical landmarks of northern India in shortest possible time. Although we prefer that our guests tailor the tours according to their own preferences, we offer a basic 3 day Golden Triangle of Indian tour package of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur by name of Great Indian Samosa Tour, GIST for short. Cost of each tour varies according to duration of tour and needs of the guests. A normal Golden Triangle tour package of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur or The Great Indian Samosa Tour, may contain some or all of the following :
Golden Triangle Tour of Delhi Agra Jaipur in India
1) Sightseeing and activities in New Delhi
- Activities: Food tours, Cooking classes, Photography tours, Para-motoring
- Sightseeing: Akshardham temple, Bangla Sahib Gurudwara, Humayun’s tomb, India Gate, Red Fort, Lotus Temple, ISKCON temple, Chandani Chowk, Spice market, Jantar Mantar and more
2) Sightseeing and activities in Agra
- Sightseeing: Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikri, Buland Darwaza, Panch Mahal.
- Photography and Heritage Tours in Agra
3) Sightseeing and activities in Jaipur
- Activities: Food tours, Photography tours, Elefantastic (play time with elephants)
- Sightseeing: Jal Mahal, Hawa Mahal, City Museum, Sheesh Mahal, Old Jaipur Bazar, Jantar Mantar, Amer Fort, Galtaji Mandir, Jaigarh Fort, City Palace.
All of our tour packages cover all costs of the following travel facilities:
- Air-conditioned vehicles.
- Unlimited food and drinks including a custom Indian food tour in Delhi and/or Jaipur.
- Entry fee and guide charges for all monuments included in tour.
- Heritage hotels.
- Qualified English speaking guides with good communication skills during whole tour.
- Miscellaneous amenities like water bottles, wipes, sanitizer and more.
- Taxes, parking fees etc..
Unlike other tour operators in India who focus on large groups, we cater to individuals or small groups of couples and families. Our tour services may seem a bit expensive at first, but we offer most value for money in all of our tours. All of our India tour packages including this are completely private, exclusive and custom designed for each guest. You can not find any other tour operator in India who offers all the facilities that we offer at these prices.
Delhi Agra and Delhi Jaipur and Custom Tour Packages of Other Places in India
For tourists with even less time who can’t complete Delhi Agra Jaipur tour package, we offer shorter custom made tours of Delhi Agra, Delhi Jaipur, Jaipur Agra and numerous other less known cities in general vicinity. Some of these places include Varanasi, Mathura, Rishikesh, Haridwar, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer, Orchha, Khajuraho, Manali, Spiti and many more. All of these tours offer same quality of comfort and services explained above. Cost for tours of different places may vary from place to place in different seasons.
Delhi Agra Tour
This is a tour of major landmarks of Delhi and Agra which may or may not include an India food tour in Delhi We recommend inclusion of food tour but final decision is made by the guests. The two day tour includes visit to Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikri in Agra. Sightseeing in Delhi may include Qutub Minar, India Gate, Chandani Chowk, Old Fort, Bangla Sahib Gurudwara, Jantar Mantar and some more famous landmarks depending upon preferences of the guests. A shortened single Day tour of Delhi and Agra is also possible.
Delhi Jaipur Tour
Our Delhi Jaiupr tours are same as the above Delhi Agra tours except for monuments visited. Some of the monuments of Jaipur included in this tour are Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, Jaigarh Fort, City Palace and more. This tour includes a limited food tour of typical Rajasthani cuisine in Jaipur and a full authentic Indian food tour in Delhi. As with everything else, inclusion of food tours in package is dependent on preferences of guests.
Above mentioned tours are a sample of Golden Triangle of India tour packages which cover Delhi, Agra, Jaipur and a few other places. Contact India Food Tour to book of any of these Indian tour packages or to design a custom tour package yourselves. We’ll be happy to help.