How to cook Poha
In India, Poha is considered to be one of the most humble breakfasts to digest. Made from the thick flattened rice, gives an excellent tangy, spicy, sweet taste. Works wonder if inserted grated coconuts and onions. For its quality of getting cooked fast, they are easily available on streets and hotels of India.
- Beaten Rice- 1 Cup.
- Crushed Groundnuts- ¼ Cup.
- Coconut Grated- ¼ Cup.
- Coriander leaves- ¼ Cup.
- Curry leaves- 1 stalk.
- Sugar- ¼ tsp.
- Salt to taste.
- Green chillies- 5.
- Oil- 1.5 tsp.
- Lime Juice- 1 tsp.
- Chopped onions-2.
- Small potato chopped-1.
- Cumin seeds & Mustard seeds- ½ tsp.
How to cook:
- Wash Poha properly.
- Heat little oil in heavy sauce pan and add seeds. Put the chopped potatoes.
- Add green chillies and curry leaves stir it for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add onions and fry it till tender.
- Now add Poha and other ingredients.
- If you need tangy taste squeeze lemon.
- Use coriander and garnish it with remaining coconut.
- Serve it with hot masala tea or coffee.