Recipe Paneer Curry
Cottage cheese or Paneer is used to prepare Paneer curry. This curry is called as sauce in the Tamil language followed in South Africa. All the masalas and ingredients are mixed with Paneer to make curry which is popular in the North Indian region.
- Get some fresh Paneer for around 200 grams.
- Some tomato puree for around 2 no’s.
- Cumin seeds.
- Garlic and ginger paste.
- Turmeric powder.
- Chilli powder.
- Cumin powder.
- Garam masala.
- Coriander powder.
- Cashew nuts paste.
- Salt for taste.
Methodology to prepare Paneer curry:
- Prepare small cubes of the Paneer.
- Take a deep bottom pan and heat some oil in it.
- Splutter the cumin seeds in it and add ginger garlic paste.
- Avoid the sticking of mixture in the bottom of the pan so add some water and stir it.
- Add the masalas and water in a separate bowl.
- Now ass this combination in the pan and sauté it.
- Now add the tomato puree and sauté it as well.
- Add the paste of cashew nuts with sliced pieces of Paneer.
- Add water if gravy is dry.
- Boil the gravy and serve hot.