How to cook Kabab
The Kababs form an important part of Indian cuisine. They are generally made from minced meat or medium sized meat. The main ingredients used are chicken, lamb, chicken, beef and fish. Kebabs mean frying in the Arabic language. You can enjoy the taste of different types of kebabs. The kebabs were originally found in Greece. Here we shall learn the recipe of Shammi Kebab.
- Take half kg of minced meat neatly cleaned and washed.
- 6 tablespoon of gram dal – properly soaked for 30 minutes.
- 2 beaten eggs.
- 6 tbsp. – oil.
- Cumin seeds – 2 teaspoons, 5 cloves, green cardamoms – 6 of them.
- Onions – 2 finely chopped.
- Take 15 – 16 coves and coarsely pound it along with garlic.
- Coarsely pound 2.5” ginger.
- Green chillies 8 of them finely chopped.
- Half teaspoon of turmeric powder, 4 teaspoon coriander powder and 3 teaspoon red chilli powder.
- 1 handful – coriander leaves, finely chopped.
- Oil for shallow frying.
- Salt as per taste.
- Take a heavy bottomed kadhai and heat 6 table spoon of oil. Once the oil is heated add cumin seeds, cardamoms, and cloves and sauté them thoroughly. Now add the finely chopped onions, garlic, ginger and green chillies
- Once the onions turn translucent add the drained off gram dal, kheema, turmeric powder and salt as per taste.
- Make sure to stir the mixture often till dal and kheema becomes tender and water dries off.
- Now sauté after adding red chilli powder, coriander powder & coriander leaves.
- Add the eggs after beating it and combine well into the kheema mixture
- Heat oil in a pan and make round thick flattened kebabs and shallow fry till both the sides are golden
- Serve with chutney