Recipe of Idlis
The South Indian dish, Idli is relished by everyone throughout India. People following a diet plan can also include it in their diet chart. Let us show you how to make it at home.
- Around 1 cup of black gram
- Around 1 cup of rice
- Around 1 spoon of fenugreek seeds
- Some salt
- Take some water in a bowl and soak the rice, black gram and fenugreek seeds.
- Leave this combination for a night.
- The next morning, take this mixture in a food processor and grind.
- Make sure that the mixture is consistent.
- Grease every single idli mold and pour in the batter.
- Heat some water in the cooker and put in the molds.
- Remove the whistle from the cap and cover it for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Once done, remove the Idlis from the molds carefully.
Recipe is ready to be served with Sāmbhar.