Recipe Gulab Jamun.
In the world of Indian Sweets, Gulab Jamun has the pride of place. This soft delicious sweetmeat has captured Indian hearts. People just cannot get enough of this tasty delicious sweet. However, this sweet has now gone global. With people searching for authentic Indian cuisine, this sweet is seen as a perfect accompaniment.
Ingredients required for preparation
- Milk powder (3 cups).
- Self raising flour (1.5 Cups).
- Semolina (1 tsp).
- Thickened Milk .
- Sugar (2.5 cups).
- Water (5 cups).
- Mix flour, milk powder and semolina and knead them together for making the soft dough.
- From the dough, prepare small balls.
- Fry it deep on low heat.
- Prepare a sugar syrup base.
- Now add the cooked balls in the sugar syrup.
- Serve hot.