Camping near Chandrataal Lake, Himachal Pradesh
Travel Package Details:
- TRANSPORT : Trek on foot.
- ACCOMMODATION: Campsites.
- ENDURANCE LEVEL: Anyone to Expert. Depends upon destinations and activities chosen.
- ACTIVITIES: Trekking, Camping, Mountain climbing, Jungle safari, Bird watching, Meditation, Volunteer activities (Optional)
- DURATION: Variable
- MEALS: By choice
- COST: INR 1700 (US $ 28) onwards (At 1 US $ = INR 60)
Chandra Taal meaning Moon lake is a crystal clear lake residing between the glorious Himalayan mountains of India. The waters of the lake are so clear that you see the bottom of the lake for quite some distance. At an altitude of 4300 meters , this lake has a circumference of more than 4 km. A wonderful location to rejuvenate yourself and recharge yourself by immersing in the lap of Mother Nature.
This place is great for Trekking. Though all camp sites have to be at least a km away from the lake to preserve it ecologically, we provide you with numerous opportunities to trek. We have options ranging from tents for rent, to great use of the camp site, ample parking, pure bottled water and assistance with transport and trekking. We fulfill all legal requirements and have all the certifications needed. More so, we offer best and cost effective services.
Prices start from INR 1700 (US $ 28) for a night and range accordingly with your choice of tents, meals and services. For more information, do contact us via contact form or email firstname.lastname@example.org